OBJ to the Patriots story is a real thing
Rumors have surfaced in recent days that the Patriots nearly pulled off a midseason trade for Odell Beckham, and Colin believes the story still has legs heading into the draft. Colin thinks Belichick would prefer to spend draft picks on a proven commodity like OBJ because he’s never been good at drafting wideouts, and didn’t shy away from pulling off a similar deal with Randy Moss that worked out.
Right now, New England has 12 draft picks to pony up the asking price, and it makes sense to give Brady one more superstar as he continues to inch closer to retirement. This story feels like more than just internet blog smoke.
– Manny Machado will help in the stands, not the standings
– Winning more titles with the Warriors is best for KD’s legacy
– Where Barkley was right, where Barkley was wrong
– Cavs have always been the perfect place for LeBron
– ‘Mr. Big Chest’ making a big mistake
– NBA Not Quite Midseason Awards
Doug Gottlieb – FS1 Analyst and host of The Doug Gottlieb Show; Rob Parker – FS1 Analyst; C.J. Anderson – Los Angeles Rams Running Back; Cuttino Mobley – NBA Analyst and 14-year NBA Veteran