Hard Knocks got Hue Jackson fired as much as his record
Hue Jackson was fired from his position as Browns Head Coach after a 2-5-1 record through 8 weeks of the season, reportedly for his inability to co-exist with offensive coordinator Todd Haley, who was also let go.
Colin didn’t like the timing of the move, but also didn’t think the Browns record was that bad considering the expectations. Colin believes that the negative caricature of Jackson that was created by the team’s appearance on Hard Knocks was one he couldn’t shake and as damaging in the long run as his abysmal record. It made Jackson look small, petty and generally in over his head as an NFL head coach. Perception can turn into reality, and Hard Knocks has shown it can be a killer.
– Steph’s unselfishness makes the Warriors possible
– Mike McCarthy should be a candidate for the Browns job
– Colin’s NFL Herd Hierarchy after NFL Week 8
– Unimpressive MNF performance an impressive night for the Pat’s dynasty
– NFL trade deadline deal reaction
Chris Broussard – FS1 NBA Analyst; Dustin Fox – Former NFL Corner and Cleveland Radio Host; Albert Breer – MMQB Senior Writer; Tony Gonzalez – FS1 NFL analyst and former All-Pro Tight End