Draymond is the most replaceable Warrior
Last night, Draymond Green blew an opportunity on the final possession in regulation to win against the Clippers by dribbling the ball off his foot, which led to a confrontation on the bench with Kevin Durant on the bench before overtime. Colin didn’t make much of the shouting match, but does think that it’s clear that Green is the most replaceable of the current Golden State core, and will be the first to move on.
While Steph, Klay and KD are all irreplaceable from a skill standpoint, there are a bunch of current players that can fill Green’s tough guy role, which has become less important since the addition of Durant. The Warriors are all about skill now, and Green is the least skilled of their key players. If Golden State were the Beatles, he’d be Ringo Starr. He’s the odd man out.
– Oklahoma and Georgia the only teams with a shot to beat Bama
– Young offensive whiz kids getting ‘old school’ NFL coaches fired
– Trading for Jimmy Butler beats continuing ‘The Process’
– Still Darnold over Baker long-term
– Herd Hierarchy after NFL Week 10
Rob Parker – FS1 Analyst; Albert Breer – The MMQB Senior writer; Logan Ryan – Tennessee Titans Defensive BAck