Watch Colin Cowherd count down his rankings of the top 10 teams in the NFL after a Week 10 in which the Vikings won the most exciting game of the year in Buffalo, Tua Tagovailoa emerged as a legitimate MVP candidate for the Dolphins over the Browns, Tom Brady and the Bucs saved their season in Munich vs. the Seahawks, Jeff Saturday told his critics to kick rocks in a debut win over the Raiders, the Packers rose from the dead to knock off Dallas, the Rams season likely ended with Cooper Kupp's ankle injury in a loss to Arizona, and the Commanders ended the Eagles' undefeated season.
Here are Colin’s Week 10 Herd Hierarchy Rankings as follows:
10. Titans (6-3) [Last Week: NR] "They're 6-1 in their last 7 games, their defense is the best in the league on 3rd down, and Derrick Henry has ran for over 100 yards in 5 of of his last 6 games."
9. Cowboys (6-3) [Last Week: 7] "They are great at getting to the quarterback and creating pressure, but Dak has been atrocious on 3rd and 4th down throws this year."
8. Ravens (6-3) [Last Week: 9] "Only team in the league to lead by 10+ points in every game. Eight straight games of 150+ rushing yards which hadn't been done since the mid-80's."
7. Bills (6-3) [Last Week: 5] "They're like the boxer who is a knockout artist without a jab or movement. Josh Allen leads the NFL with 10 picks, and three in the red zone."
6. Dolphins (7-3) [Last Week: 8] "Tua has only three giveaways all year. They know what they are, they do it well, and I think I would take Miami over Buffalo if they play on a neutral field this week."
5. Bengals (5-4) [Last Week: 3] "This is the one team that Kansas City doesn't want to play. No. 1 scoring team in the league since Week 6, Joe Burrow is one of three quarterbacks completing 70% of his throws."
4. Vikings (8-1) [Last Week: 6] "They're getting a little 'Philadelphia' and winning the turnover battle a lot. That stuff usually has a ceiling."
3. 49ers (5-4) [Last Week: 4] "I love the Niners, I think it's the most talented team in the league. No. 1 in total defense, and no. 2 in yardage differential.
2. Eagles (8-1) [Last Week: 1] "I don't feel differently about Philadelphia today, I just think it illuminates the truth that if they don't win the turnover battle, and they're trailing in the second half, they're not Kansas City."
1. Chiefs (7-2) [Last Week: 2] "Here is how good Kansas City is: they're 27th in turnover differential, (-4), and they're still the best team in the league. Patrick Mahomes has thrown a touchdown to ten different receivers."
Dropped From Rankings: Seahawks