The 4th of July is a celebration of independence, and the freedom to make questionable decisions with fireworks.
The award for biggest fireworks fail of the weekend goes to a Grand Blanc, Michigan man who decided the best way to rid his stand alone garage of wasps by using a smokebomb he had in his arsenal. He ended up getting the wasp nest, but burned down the garage in the process.
The fire ended up igniting the rest of the fireworks that were stored in the shed. They can be seen going off in the background in this video from the scene.
— NBC25 / FOX66 News (@nbc25fox66) July 4, 2017