Colin went 3-2 last week for another winner, and now sits at a comfy 39-25-1 on the year. In Week 15, he’s ready to pile up some more cash, including riding Aaron Rodgers comeback into the win column.
Here are Colin’s Week 15 NFL plays:
- Packers (+3) at Panthers – Give Colin the Packers getting 3 points, on the road, in the highly anticipated Aaron Rodgers return game. Rodgers has won 10 of the last 11 games he’s started and finished healthy, and Colin thinks he’ll improvise his way through this one and sees a big time QB mismatch. Cam Newton has the 3rd worst 4th quarter passer rating in the NFL (59.7), and has thrown for under 200 yards in 5 of his last 6 games. Take the Packers, the field goal, and the upset. 26-23, Green Bay.
2. Bears (+5.5) at Lions – Colin is rolling with the Bears as 5.5-point underdogs, headed into Detroit. The Lions are 1-4 ATS in their 5 home games, and have allowed opposing quarterbacks to throw 7 TD, 2 INT, and a passer rating of 99.6 in their last 4 games. Mitchell Trubisky has a 113.9 passer rating over his last 2 games, Colin likes the underrated roster, and 5.5 is just too many points to pass up. 26-24, Lions.
3. Titans at 49ers (-2) – Colin loves the Niners and Jimmy G as 2-point favorites against Marcus Mariota and the Titans. San Francisco’s offense has been rolling recently, ranking 4th in the league with 389.5 yards/game over their last 4 games (2 Garoppolo starts), and surprisingly have 24 scoring drives of 10+ plays (Most – NFL). Mariota has been awful in his last 3 road games with 2 TD’s and 8 INT’s, and it won’t get better here. Take the Niners, lay the points. 28-23, San Fran.
4. Dolphins at Bills (-3.5) – Colin likes the Bills giving 3.5 with Miami coming from the beach to the Buffalo cold. Jay Cutler is 12-15 all-time when the temperature is under 40 degrees, including losing 5 of his last 6. Buffalo’s 6th-ranked rushing offense should be effective against a Dolphins defense that has given up the 5th-most rushing yards in the NFL since Week 8. Shady McCoy is coming off a monster game in the weather against the Colts, and should be effective. Take the Bills, lay the 3.5. 29-24.
5. Cowboys at Raiders (+3) – Give Colin the Raiders 3.5-point home underdogs in the Black Hole against Dallas. Derek Carr and Oakland have struggled all year, but are 5-0 when they run it 25 or more times (1-7 otherwise). They should be able to run it against a Cowboys defense has allowed 100+ yards rushing in 4 of 6 road games this season. Nobody likes the Raiders this week, Colin thinks it’s a trap game for Dallas, so he’s going in for the upset. 27-24, Oakland.